Mandarin & English-language therapy: empowering you to tune in to your body, listen to your emotions, and find the relationships you want.
I understand the pain of growing up separated from your parents, especially while struggling with the challenges of immigrating to a new culture.
Like many of us raised in Asian cultures, I had nobody to talk to about my emotions. I focused on achieving everything expected of me, while struggling to deal with my overwhelming feelings & loneliness.
I used to think I had to do everything by myself.
My own experiences with therapy taught me that help is available, and my feelings aren’t a problem: they are there to help me understand what has been missing from my life.
I wish to pass this healing on to you, helping you develop your own grounded, conscious, and loving state of being.
During our session, I want to offer you a few new perspectives on how you see yourself. The way your childhood with your parents changes the relationships you get into. How your body connects to your feelings and needs, and can support you instead of blocking you.
I’m here to walk you through:
1) Healing childhood wounds from parents who weren’t there for you.
2) Building security and intimacy in your relationships.
3) Discovering your deepest needs and building a fulfilling life around them.
My training is in attachment theory, body-based emotional processing, EMDR, yoga and meditation.
Together, we can build a secure therapeutic relationship to repair your attachment wounds.
How Does Counselling Work?
My focus in therapy is connecting your body with your emotions, using Somatic Attachment Therapy, EMDR, Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy, and Emotionally-Focused Therapy.
What we can work on together:
- Emotions: How to listen to your feelings and learn from them.
- Love: Find the love you need, and learn how to build relationships & intimacy.
- Attachment: Heal your unmet childhood needs.
- Sexuality: Explore your sexual identity, and learn how to express it in an authentic way.
- Asian-American Identity: Discover the strengths from all sides of your cultural backgrounds.
- Well-Being: Achieve balance and healthy living in your life, while cultivating joy, pleasure, energy, and vitality.
I also combine these practices with my therapy:
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Certified Yoga Teacher
- Certified REIKI level I and II practitioner
- Small group yoga and meditation practice & workshops
Join my waitlist I have very limited space to meet new clients, and my waitlist time is about 6-8 weeks. I work best with clients who find pleasure in building themselves towards relationship intimacy, self-compassion, self-realization and empowerment, and transforming passive patterns into fulfilling new choices. Send me an email if you desire something similar, I would love to accompany you on this walk. =)